Felinoids #3 is hot off the press!

00fel3release-590x381

Camili-Cat’s quest to find other survivors of the Felinoid race is over.  Felinoids #3 is FINALLY done and has been released!

Can you believe it?! It only took me… uhm… nearly six frikkin’ years to complete this puppy!  Ah well, better late than never… so they say!  LOL!

I still can’t quite believe it took me this long to get the issue out, but in my defense, I will say this: there were a lot of story gaps to fill in before Felinoids #3 could hit the stands. It was necessary to go back and tell the missing story chapters.  Most of those we see in Rapture #1, #2, Boytoon Adventures #1 and in the Camili-Cat: 20th Anniversary Special.  But only once the back-end of Cam’s journey was explored could I see it through to its conclusion.

So here’s what you can expect from Felinoids #3…

Cam is reunited with Mina, the younger sister he thought he’d lost years before. But this reunion is anything but rosy.  Mina isn’t the sister Cam remembers.  She has blossomed into a flower of pure evil and blames Cam for the horrors she suffered as a child.

It’s up to Locus, Felicia, Lanor, Jung and his crew to save Cam from the clutches of his insane sibling.

Camili-Cat: Felinoids #3 is now shipping from Class Comics.  Written and illustrated by Patrick Fillion.

Camili-Cat: Felinoids #3 is now shipping from Class Comics. Written and illustrated by Patrick Fillion.

This is a HUGE chapter in Camili-Cat’s life.  I hope you will find it was worth the wait.  For more on the book and the Felinoids series, check out the official Felinoids mini site.  You’ll find some free previews there as well as some cool goodies!

8 Responses to “Felinoids #3 is hot off the press!”

1. mauricio | January 9, 2010 at 3:23 pm #

oi patrick fillion eu sou brasileiro e não entendo nada de engles mais eu gostaria de ter acesso a seu trabalho.mais não sei como.
    espero que compreendas minha mensagem e me ajude!
    espero resposta!
    obrigado!tchaw!

2. Akando | February 2, 2010 at 9:37 am #

Hello patrick!
    Mauricio talk that your job don’t sell in Brazil. How can we buy your comics? Answer us^^

3. Patrick | February 15, 2010 at 10:58 am #

Hello Akando…

Thanks for the question! 🙂 I think that the best way to get my comics in Brazil is probably to order them directly online from http://www.classcomics.com or from one of our affiliates such as TLA Video or Amazon.com for example. They have all the titles are are currently in print. Shipping can vary according to where you live, but at least this way you have access to any of my comics you might like!

I hope this helps, my friend! Thanks again for writing!

4. Patrick | February 15, 2010 at 11:07 am #

Hola Mauricio…

Gracias por la pregunta! 🙂 Creo que la mejor manera de conseguir mis comics es, probablemente, a
    Para ellos directamente en línea de http://www.classcomics.com o de uno de nuestros afiliados, como
    TLA Video o Amazon.com, por ejemplo. Tienen todos los títulos se encuentran actualmente en impresión.
    Envío puede variar de acuerdo a donde usted vive, pero al menos de esta manera se tiene acceso a cualquiera de mis
    cómics que te gustaría!

Espero que esto ayude, mi amigo! Gracias de nuevo por escrito!
    besos,

5. Twistys | June 8, 2010 at 11:48 am #

Hey, had some issues with it showing up first in firefox but after refresh all was good

6. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 7:07 pm #

Glad to hear it Twistys!:)

7. Tay'ee | October 24, 2011 at 3:02 am #

Hi Patrick love your work. l must say Camilli-Cat has to be my favorite character from your roster of characters. l myself am a comic-writer (not professionally yet) but l love to write and come up with stories.

But love your work and hope to see some MORE of it 🙂

8. James | January 19, 2012 at 8:54 pm #

Uhm.. do their dicks have to be that big….