Felinoids #3 is nearly complete!

Camili-Cat and Immano star in Felinoids #3. Coming soon from Class Comics.

Camili-Cat and Immano star in Felinoids #3. Coming soon from Class Comics.

I know, I know… it feels like it’s taken forever to me too!  LOL!  But finally, I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel that is Felinoids #3.  The book is nearly all penciled and inked and I am happy to say that I am really pleased with the result so far.  I think that this one took me so long to put together for two reasons.

First, it is virtually FULL of these really elaborate orgy scenes, sex scenes and battle scenes with tons of Felinoids and aliens.  Needless to say, all of those characters take a really long time to ink! LOL!

Second, it’s a Camili-Cat book and we all know how much I love Cam, so I want to make doubly sure that everything that goes into it is as best as it can possibly be.

There’s also the fact that this book is the final chapter of this series.  I’ll let you in on a little secret… I hate final chapters.  LOL!  I always feel like there is so much pressure to do it just right, and well, my nerves can sometimes get the best of me.  But after strugling with it a little in the middle, I am back in full swing, and once I am done with all the art, Hernán, my fabulous colorist gets to work his magic, and before you know it… PRESTO!!  Camili-Cat: Felinoids #3 will hit the shelves.

I’ll keep you posted on the book’s progress and even share some of the color art with you once it’s ready… a little sneak peek to whet your appetite.  Stay tooned!

18 Responses to “Felinoids #3 is nearly complete!”

1. vicky215 | July 9, 2009 at 9:48 am #

I can hardly wait to see it.

2. Tina | July 9, 2009 at 3:32 pm #

Immano looks devastating [though my heart still belongs to Lanor].

3. Sarah | July 9, 2009 at 4:17 pm #

They’re simply beautiful.

4. Patrick | July 9, 2009 at 6:59 pm #

Thanks Vicky! I hope it will be worth the wait! LOL!

5. Patrick | July 9, 2009 at 7:02 pm #

Hey Tina…
    Awww — thanks so much for the kind compliments about Imanno. I confess I find him pretty yummy too… but there is something about Lanor, isn’t there? LOL!

6. Patrick | July 9, 2009 at 7:03 pm #

Thanks so much, dear Sarah! I truly appreciate the kind words!
    Patrick! XOXO

7. Denny | July 22, 2009 at 1:19 pm #

truly remarkable work Patrick

8. Patrick | July 22, 2009 at 8:36 pm #

Hi Denny…

Thanks so very much for the really sweet words! I am really happy with how Felinoids #3 is turning out. I hope you guys will enjoy it too!

Loads of thanks and luv to ya!
    Patrick XOXOX

9. Tom | August 6, 2009 at 4:36 pm #

Hi^^

I am Brazilian and I love you!!! I love all you do!!! you are an artist *-* always remains so talented, his drawings are very well done, I have 18 years of age and I am your fan number 1º

I also love drawing and you’re a great inspiration, I hope someday I can be as good as you,

I am very anxiously to see Felinoids # 3

congratulations to all who are involved in this work!!! XoXo

10. Tom | August 6, 2009 at 4:44 pm #

I apologize for my horrible English :B husahusahu Hugz + kisses, xoxo

11. Patrick | August 16, 2009 at 1:16 pm #

Hello Tom…

No worries. I understood you just fine. Thanks again for the compliments and comment!

12. Patrick | August 16, 2009 at 1:26 pm #

Hello Tom…

Thank you so much for the very kind words and all the compliments. I really appreciate it and am very glad you stopped by! :o)

It won’t be too much longer now and Felinoids #3 will be ready! I can’t wait either ! LOL!

Again, many thanks for taking the time to write me such a wonderful message.

13. Giacomo | November 7, 2009 at 10:03 am #

Hi Patrick,

There will also be a digital version of this ‘juicy’ story? … oh man, many gallons of precum still want us to waste? :-P

thanks
    Giacomo

14. Patrick | December 17, 2009 at 7:18 pm #

Hello Giacomo…

Thanks so much for writing. Yes indeed, there will be a Digital Edition of Camili-Cat: Felinoids #3… but it won’t be out until near the end of 2010. However, you may be very happy to learn that at the star of the new year, Class Comics will be releasing the Digital Edition of Striptease. Camili-Cat is featured heavily in that comic… maybe that will help you use up some gallons of precum while you wait for Felinoids #3 to be released as a digital comic!? LOL! ;)

15. German Hasson | November 16, 2010 at 7:16 pm #

My mrs just sent me a link to this website. I’m not exactly sure why, but I thought I’d give you feedback to note that in my opinion you have a good writing style, however I do think you could’ve elaborated more. However I still enjoyed going through your site.

16. Mitch Lipford | April 10, 2011 at 4:31 am #

Your style is very special in comparison with many other folks out there. We appreciate you posting when you’ve got the opportunity.

17. Patrick | June 1, 2011 at 1:33 pm #

Hello Mitch… thank you so much for the really sweet comment and kind compliments. I have to say, it is greatly appreciated. Lotsa luv to ya!

All the best!
    Patrick XOXOX :)

18. MR | November 10, 2011 at 6:54 am #

Hi! Are there any hetero action in this issue?