Year of the SON OF WINTER!

2014zahnbeaming-590x381

I’ve decided that enough’s enough. 2014 is going to be the year of the SON OF WINTER!

I think everyone’s waited long enough for ZAHN #3 to come out, and it’s time I hunkered down and worked on this bad boy until it’s done and ready to release.

I realize that it can be a pain waiting for Class Comics “next issues” to come out. A lot of time can elapse between issues, and while there’s a few reasons for that, I think the most important one is that everyone at Class Comics wants to bring you the best comics we can. In Zahn’s case, the third issue of his series is the final issue, and I want to make damn sure that it kicks major ass. Now that I have my story properly nailed down, I can return to the art, and give it my all.

ZAHN the Son of Winter and his big hammerhead cock, smiling just for you!! Art by Patrick Fillion.

ZAHN the Son of Winter and his big hammerhead cock, smiling just for you, sans background!! Art by Patrick Fillion.

So yeah — 2014 is Zahn’s year. I’ll keep you posted on my progress of course and I’m hoping to have the art done within the next couple of months.

Thanks for your patience, everyone. I hope to make it worth the wait!

Meanwhile, here’s a brand new  illustration of Zahn and his big hammerhead cock for you guys. Notice his big smile? He’s smiling because he knows that good things come to those who wait! 😉 LOL!

More from me shortly! Smooches, Patrick XOXOX

7 Responses to “Year of the SON OF WINTER!”

1. J.L. O'Faolain | March 30, 2014 at 10:15 am #

I have been waiting on this comic since I read Zahn two years ago!

2. Patrick | April 14, 2014 at 6:37 pm #

Hello J.L…

I understand… and trust me when I tell you that this is the year you will FINALLY get to read Zahn #3. Check out the Class Comics website for a cool update on the book and a look at some of the art I’ve created for it so far… http://www.classcomics.com/ccn/2014/04/your-first-look-at-zahn-3/

Enjoy and thanks again!
    Cheers, Patrick 😀

3. J.L. O'Faolain | April 14, 2014 at 8:29 pm #

Thank you so much for continuing this story.

And I really hope that my artist friend and I can join Class Comics soon! 🙂

4. Carl | June 19, 2014 at 9:15 pm #

I really love Zahn, that was the first Class Comic I found, it’s very special to me… But my favorite character is Naked Justice… I just love redheads… I would love to hear from him soon… Greetings from Mexico

5. LeeK | April 16, 2016 at 7:23 pm #

Hi there, I’m your fan from China .just bought Zahn #2 secret dossier ,have to say it is gorgeous! I Iike his pretty tint and eager for more ‘tint destroyer’ story .THANK YOU for being this handsome guy to us! Plz write more anecdote about our super lusty hero XD!Hope you have a nice day!

6. LeeK | April 16, 2016 at 7:28 pm #

FYI,When I said “tint destroyer ” I mean ‘titty twister’,sorry about that

7. LeeK | April 19, 2016 at 7:32 pm #

There’s an idea come to my mind,would you be so kind to draw a serious of HORNY Zahn?like kneeled and blindfolded ,pinch his own masculine tit,and beg for being fucked? Sounds yummy and we are hard on it!plz,!XD