Sons of the Night – HOWIE DEAD END

01sons of the night - dead end-590x381

Poor Howie. He worked all his young life to climb up the corporate ladder, putting in the hours, kissing the right asses, sacrificing all the right things… including his soul. And what did this get him? A dead end job, and a sudden, unexpected death. Shame too, ’cause that boy was HUNG!

Killed while on his way to the office by a horrific and random zombie attack, Howie returned from the grave as one of the undead. But unlike most of his fellow zombies, Howie retained fragments of his persona and intelligence. He soon realized that he could fuck his way back to life! With each human he sodomizes, he regains a tiny spark of life… but the effects are sadly temporary, and now HOWIE “DEAD END” roams the earth ever in search of hot boy pussy to rob of its vitality and life.

Sons of the Night - dead end

SONS OF THE NIGHT – HOWIE “DEAD END”! Hunky Zombie design by Patrick Fillion.

Okay.

So I feel kinda icky having just written that! LOL! But there’s a part of me that feels so bad for poor Howie. It’ll be interesting to come up with the SONS OF THE NIGHT comic script and to somehow intertwine all of these characters. Here’s hoping I can come up with a way to do so that makes SOME KINDA SENSE! LOL! But if nothing else, these modern, HUNKY takes on the classic Horror genre characters were a real blast to work on and a really cool way to celebrate Halloween this year!

So remember, if you hear something shuffling behind you and moaning for your AAAAAAaaaassssssss… RUN!  That’ll be Howie Dead End looking to plow your pretty pucker into oblivion. MWAH-HA! HA! HA!

Hugz + Kisses, Patrick XOXOX 😉

Sons of the Night - DEAD END-pencils

Pencil Stage: SONS OF THE NIGHT – HOWIE “DEAD END”! Hunky Zombie design by Patrick Fillion.

Sons of the Night - DEAD END-inks

Inks Stage: SONS OF THE NIGHT – HOWIE “DEAD END”! Hunky Zombie design by Patrick Fillion.

Sons of the Night - DEAD END-study

Character Study: SONS OF THE NIGHT – HOWIE “DEAD END”! Hunky Zombie design by Patrick Fillion.

DEADENDsonsofthenight1680x1050

WIDESCREEN Wallpaper design – 1680×1050

DEADENDsonsofthenight1280x1024

STANDARD SCREEN Wallpaper design – 1280×1024

10 Responses to “Sons of the Night – HOWIE DEAD END”

1. tracy parker | October 23, 2013 at 10:13 am #

he’s one hot zombie with a big cock

2. Carlos | October 23, 2013 at 5:41 pm #

That is the best profile description I have evaaaar read !! LOVE HIM … (Also His cum should be very contagious, very, very contagious ) XD

3. WILDBOY | October 29, 2013 at 1:19 am #

I WOULD JUST DIE TO HAVE HOWIES “LOVE CHILD”!!

4. dinosaurprince | October 30, 2013 at 2:25 pm #

When I saw his red hair, I thought, it’s the zombiefied remains of Naked Justices reporting career!! Great Job Patrick! As tempting as that cock is, I would still run like hell away from him!!!!

5. Chris | November 6, 2013 at 5:02 am #

I have to say, that guy looks so awful that I`m not sure if he turns me on anymore. And that`s a compliment! You have put so much detail into him, it`s amazing! Especially the torn clothe parts and the broken shin look great.

6. Patrick | December 16, 2013 at 12:02 pm #

HA! HA! HA! Thanks so much, Chris. I love your reaction to this drawing, and really appreciate the kind words and compliments. He did turn out rather “icky”, which is great, ’cause I figured if I was going to draw a sexy Zombie, I couldn’t cheap on the “ick” factor! LOL! Thanks again for the awesome comment!! 😀

Hugz + Kisses,
    Patrick XOXOX

7. Patrick | December 16, 2013 at 12:06 pm #

Hey Dinosaurprince…

I can TOTALLY SEE THAT too!!! LOL! He does bear a striking resemblance to Felix! As for running away from him, YAH — I would too! LOL! As impressive as that cock is, who knows what kinda nasty stuff he’d do to ya! SHUDDER! LOL! 😀

Hugz + Kisses,
    Patrick XOXOX

8. Patrick | December 16, 2013 at 12:11 pm #

HA! HA! HA! Hey Wildboy…

I dunno… it could be VERY PAINFUL!!! LOL! ;D

Hugz + Kisses,
    Patrick XOXOX

9. Patrick | December 16, 2013 at 12:14 pm #

Thank you so much, Carlos!

I love that you not only enjoyed the art, but also enjoyed his little backstory! You sir have made my day!! 😀

Hugz + Kisses,