A new look for Space Cadet!

It seems that SPACE CADET is the resident Class Comics fashionista! LOL! He’s had more costumes than Marvel Comic’s Wasp!

But I think I like to change his look so often because I never felt I quite nailed the perfect look for him.  This latest costume design pleases me, though. It seems a little more manly somehow, and that open jacket is all kinds of sexy.  I also love the contrast of his beautiful dark skin against the stark white of the outfit, and the blue is a Space Cadet staple!

I’ll probably leave him in this costume for a while… at least until he and I get bored of it and come up with something else for him to slink into!

Enjoy!

Space Cadet’s new costume, minus the little blue undies! Art by Patrick Fillion.

Space Cadet’s new costume, with the little blue undies! Art by Patrick Fillion.

Space Cadet in his previous costume. I hated those damn little shoes! LOL! Art by Patrick Fillion!

Space Cadet in his previous costume, drawn in my Boytoon Adventures style. Art by Patrick Fillion, drawing as Bryce Peters.

6 Responses to “A new look for Space Cadet!”

1. John | July 1, 2012 at 8:26 pm #

Looks pretty cool, little more sci-fi then the ripped suit XD I like the jacket and gloves+boots. Plus the thong add the mystic appeal 😉

2. Patrick | July 21, 2012 at 1:31 pm #

Thanks so much John. I’m glad you like it. The thong does add to his sexiness, doesn’t it? Cause he runs the risk of having it torn off! LOL! ;D Thanks for the kind words! Much appreciated! 😀

3. Greg | September 9, 2012 at 12:30 pm #

He’s never looked better! Now, if you’ll just put him into Space Cadet #2, all will be right in the black heroes world.

4. Darryl | March 31, 2013 at 8:02 pm #

omg Patrick,u should make ur cartoons an animated series or u should make movies about Zahn and other characters, honestly i think all of us would love to see Zahn in action

5. Ralph | October 11, 2014 at 4:49 am #

your art turns me and my boyfriend on…keep up the hot work

6. Vlad | April 9, 2016 at 6:02 am #

Patrick, hello buddy.
    Me and my bf and friends soon became fanatic of your comics, heroes and style of drawings… You are fabulous!
    Please, let us know, is there any cartoons or animated series with any of your heroes? It would be awesome to see all of that poses and sexy actions in live, moving, hanging…
    Lot of hugz and kisses ? from lovely, spring Serbia!
    Vlad