Zahn #2 art is complete!

My dear, DEAR friends…

This is INDEED a day for celebration!  I just finished the inks on the final page of Zahn #2, and as of today, all interior art for the book is complete! WAH-HOO!!! I had such a great time working on this book.  I just don’t know what it is about Zahn that makes him and his pals so much fun to draw, but this book was a freakin’ BLAST! And I would like to think that my enjoyment will show in the art!  LOL!

Zahn and Cauldron get it on in Class Comics' up-coming Zahn #2. Art by Patrick Fillion.

Now Dennis, also known as the fabulous Golden Key is finishing up the colors, and yours truly is creating covers and related pin ups and misc related art.  All that to say that we’re very much on schedule for the book’s intended Summer 2010 release. :)

Zahn's elemental powers continue to grow in Class Comics' up-coming Zahn #2. Art by Patrick Fillion.

Speaking of Summer releases, I don’t mind telling you that we have a Hell of a blockbuster Summer planned for you at Class Comics.  Coming your way are the very highly anticipated Naked Justice: Beginnings #2, Deimos #2 and of course, Zahn #2 to name just a few!  Summer’s gonna be HUGE!!!

Stay tooned, and be sure to check out the official Class Comics website frequently, because we’re preparing awesome first looks at Naked Justice: Beginnings #2 and Deimos #2, and we’ll be posting those very soon! You won’t want to miss it!

So if you’ll excuse me boys and girls, I gotta go do somersaults over how excited I am to have wrapped up the art on Zahn #2!  HA! HA! HA! More from me shortly!

Big Hugz + kisses to you all!

Danger is around every corner in Class Comics' up-coming Zahn #2. Art by Patrick Fillion.

10 Responses to “Zahn #2 art is complete!”

1. Gâ-L | May 16, 2010 at 2:41 pm #

Oh, oh ! Zahn’s snow will be great to cool up summer’s heat ! ^^

2. Kenny | May 16, 2010 at 6:18 pm #

On the outside he uses snow….
    But on the inside he is on FIRE (if u catch my drift) >.>

3. Randy Halford | May 17, 2010 at 12:08 pm #

Patrick—Zahn is indeed one of your sexiest creations! The sample work looks stunning; no doubt, it was fun to create! Looking forward to Zahn #2!! : )

4. John | May 30, 2010 at 9:17 pm #

I’m so excited about this! I really love Zahn, he is smokin’ hot!

5. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 7:01 pm #

HA! HA! HA! Thanks Gâ-L! That’s the plan — although I dare say that a lot of the sex scenes in Zahn #2 might heat things up even more! LOL! ;)

6. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 7:01 pm #

HA! HA! HA! Oh yes, Kenny — I DO catch your drift and I couldn’t agree more! ;)

7. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 7:02 pm #

Hello Randy…

Thanks so very much for those very kind words! It’s all greatly appreciated and I am thrilled you’re so excited about Zahn #2. It won’t be much longer now! :)

8. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 7:07 pm #

Hey John…

thanks so much! I really appreciate your enthusiasm over Zahn #2. Won’t be too much longer now! The book is coming along really nicely and will be out before you know it. :)

9. Joakim | June 14, 2010 at 5:51 am #

Awesome! Zahn is really one of your hottest creations Patrick. I like the whole concept of Varda, where every man is muscular, naked (or has very little clothes on) and gay! ;) Hmm, I’d like to live there too!

10. Jacques Stoffels | July 16, 2010 at 3:57 am #

Zahn is driving me crazy Patrick. Your work is just fabulous !