Zahn #2 update!

Hey Gang…

Well, if this pic of Zahn on all fours isn’t enough of a teaser for ya, then let me tell you this – I am literally 5 pages away from wrapping up the art on Zahn #2.  That means that I am TOTALLY on track to meet my deadline… and that means that you can expect Zahn #2 to be released this summer as planned.  WAH-HOO!

Now of course, the final release date has yet to be nailed down, but I am optimistic that that the wait will be over soon.

Guys, I am so proud of this book.  I personally feel it’s a much better comic than issue #1.  See, first issues are always tricky because as the writer and artist, you are just getting to know your characters.  But sophomore books rock because by now you know what you’re doing – well… presumably, anyway! LOL!

Zahn #2 continues to drop hints regarding what’s really going on in Varda… but I promise, it’s more twisted than you think.  And the colors are truly to die for.  I must thank Dennis, AKA Golden Key for that.  He’s done a breathtaking job of bringing my line art to full glorious life!

So what do I love best about book #2?  I’ve added some sexy new gay barbarians and characters that should knock your socks off.  Also, Zahn’s learning more and more about his powers… and his sex drive!  LOL!  Oh my God… I may have gone a bit overboard on the sex (is that even possible?).  But I promise that under all that cum, I’ve been really careful to serve up plenty of cool story!

Well, I think it’s all pretty hot so far, but then again, I am a bit biased.  HA! HA! HA!  Still, I believe Zahn #2 does a good job of continuing the series and of serving up that hot, salt and pepper hunk we’ve all come to know and love.  I can’t seem to get enough of him!

Stay tooned, boys and girls.  I’ll be keeping ya posted!

Zahn faces a dangerous journey in order to save his beloved homeland. An excerpt from Zahn #2, coming soon, from Class Comics.

17 Responses to “Zahn #2 update!”

1. Tom | April 7, 2010 at 3:16 pm #

I can’t wait to see this next installment! I must say, Zahn has a nice ass… *faux innocence*

Tom x

P.S – Just so you know, going overboard on the sex is most definitely NOT possible. You can never have too much of that good thing 😉

2. PixelPlanetBears | April 7, 2010 at 5:21 pm #

Soooo love your work Patrick… Zahn is such a great character… but then again I love all the characters you create 🙂

cheers

Alex.

3. Patrick | April 7, 2010 at 5:23 pm #

Hello Tom…

Thanks so much for stopping by! I really appreciate the kind compliments. 🙂 I’m really pleased you enjoyed this little update, and Zahn’s ass! HA! HA! HA! I never get tired of drawing that man! I’m glad if my enthusiasm shows up in the art! LOL! And I appreciate your opinion on sex in my comics. HA! HA! HA! I’m glad you feel there can never be enough ’cause this issue is packed with it!!!

4. Patrick | April 7, 2010 at 5:27 pm #

Hello Alex…

Thank you so much for stopping by! I really appreciated your comment and kind words! It’s always a huge pleasure hearing from Zahn’s fans! 😀 All the best to ya!

5. Tim | April 8, 2010 at 12:50 am #

Hooray!
    Another offering from the design tables of Patrick Fillion. And it is the super hot Zahn. Oh roll on Summer and another little parcel of happiness can fall onto my door mat.

Thanks guys

Tim

6. Max | April 8, 2010 at 4:44 am #

Hey Patrick! 😉

Ahhh, finally some news about Zahn #2 again!!! *freaks out* I absolutely can’t wait for this book to arrive! The images you’ve shown us so far look so damn promising and now that you highlighted that a lot of hot gay sex scenes are featured in this release, I’m even more excited. ^^ I really do hope that there will be a lot of forthcoming Zahn issues – I just love this hot barbarian hunk! *___*

Kind regards from Germany,

Max

7. Pete | April 8, 2010 at 7:00 pm #

Patrick
    I like the new image of Zahn. How about dong it as a t-shirt? I’m wearing my
    Zahn – Son of Winter shirt now but would love a new one/design. Even the Boytoons pix of Ghostboy, Zahn and Naked Justice on this page would make a great tee.

8. Kenny | April 8, 2010 at 8:22 pm #

Omg Omg Omg that would be so hot -goes into imagination land-
    NJ-Hey there Zahn
    Zahn-Hey NJ im not feelin’ good
    NJ-Whats wrong?
    Zahn-In my body,its always cold
    NJ-The way your dick’s standin’ up to me,I don’t think your cold now huh?
    -watches the hot sex between the 2 best heroes-
    Oooooo hell yeah

9. Larry Hamilton | April 8, 2010 at 11:33 pm #

Hi Patrick, When are you going to modernize your distribution methods of your comic books by putting them in a PDF Adobe format like the way I purchase my Handjobs Issues??? It sure would be a great way for me to purchase and enjoy your comic books better. I started out purchasing your comic books but they take up so much room and if I buy more that would only make more of a storage problem for me so I have hesitated purchasing anymore of your comic books. I am always worried about them getting damaged and messed up for the future that I wish I could have bought them in the PDF Adobe format. I hope you consider putting all your comic books in the PDF Adobe format for future purchasing by your loyal and devoted fans all over the world. Sincerely, Larry.

10. Max | April 9, 2010 at 2:20 am #

@ Kenny:

Zahn & Naked Justice? OH YEAH!!! WHAAAAAAAAA!!! *___* Yeah, please do it, Patrick, please do it one day! 😀 😀 😀

And Patrick, now that Larry mentioned Class Access: Do you think Zahn #2 will be available for digital download this year already? Would be pretty cool! 😉

Kind regards again, <3

Max

11. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 6:18 pm #

Thanks for the enthusiasm Tim. It’s greatly appreciated. I think you’ll really enjoy Zahn #2. My feeling is that it’s shaping up quite nicely! 🙂

12. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 6:23 pm #

Hello Max from Germany!

Thank you so very much for the very sweet comment and the very generous compliments. It was all greatly appreciated! 🙂 I’m really thrilled you’re so excited about Zahn #2 — I am looking forward to seeing it in print too. And though I do like to take these things one at a time, I can tell you that there will no doubt be many more issues of Zahn to come in the future. He seems to be quite a popular guy! HA! HA! HA!

13. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 6:28 pm #

Hi Pete!

That’s a cool idea! I’ll have to keep it in mind the next time I whip up some new merchandise designs. Meanwhile, I am THRILLED to hear that you own a Zahn: Son of Winter shirt. I loved how those turned out and I love that you enjoy wearing yours! Thanks again!

14. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 6:30 pm #

HA! HA! HA! Hiya Kenny!!!

Great little scene there! 🙂 And you know, if Spot and Camili-Cat can meet, then maybe– just maybe someday Zahn and Naked Justice can meet also! Oh yes — that would be a super HAWT sex scene! LOL!

Thanks so much! Have a good one!

15. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 6:33 pm #

Hello Larry!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write. I appreciate your comment a great deal! You know, if you prefer to get my comics digitally, you can download most of them at the Class Comics website. Just go to the catalog and look under “digital comics” and you’ll find all available titles listed there. The service is quick and easy to use, and the books are secure PDFs. Plus you might be interested to know that there are even a few digital exclusive titles by yours truly that aren’t even available in print! LOL! How’s that for getting with the times! 😉

Thanks again for stopping by!

16. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 6:37 pm #

Hi Max…

It’s like I say — if Cam and Spot could meet for illLUSTrations, then maybe sometime in the future we’ll see Naked Justice and Zahn meet up too! LOL! And yeah, I agree that would be very hot.

As for Zahn #2, it” be available as a digital release Summer 2011. Sorry Max, all Class Comics titles get a year in print before their Digital counterparts are released. Think of it like movies — they go to the theaters first, then after a little while they come out on DVD. That’s sort of what we base Class Access digital releases on. But the way time flies my friend, Zahn #2 will be out digitally before you know it! 🙂

17. Jeremiah | January 7, 2012 at 9:47 pm #

Hello Patrick I just want to say I absolutely love your artwork it is amazing and even though I can’t buy our use a credit card for your website I will definitely try to find more of your art and keep up the great work.

Sincerely,