ilLUSTrations: The Art of Patrick Fillion.

Hello my friends.

It’s been a couple of years since the boys over at Bruno Gmunder released my hard cover art book, “Bliss: the Art of Patrick Fillion“.  We all felt it was time to put together a new hard cover.  I’m pleased to announce that my next art book with BG called “ilLUSTrations: the Art of Patrick Fillion” is in production and due for release in August 2010.

I couldn’t be happier about this.  Bruno Gmunder is a fantastic publisher and they produce nothing but the most beautiful, highest quality books.  It’s always a real pleasure working with them on a project.

my new art book "ilLUSTrations: the Art of Patrick Fillion. Coming August 2010 from Bruno Gmunder.

So what can you expect from this new art book?  Emphasis on the “LUST” for starters — yeah — I ‘m putting the “LUST” back in illustrations! LOL!! :)This book is about drooling after the Boytoons in question and unabashed sexual desire.

On BG’s request, I am returning to the “Heroes” and “Hot Chocolate” size format, but in order to suit this I’ll be doing a little something different with some of the art.  I’m assembling sequential art panels that will serve as introductions to the sections of the book reserved for specific characters.

You’ll see a bunch of new, exclusive artwork in the book as well as some of my more recent images.

On the cover, the boys over at BG requested this particular image of blond babe, Flamer.  Course I had to put him in a little Speedo for the cover shot, but not to worry.  His goods hang out on the inside. HA! HA! HA!

Meanwhile,  “ilLUSTrations: the Art of Patrick Fillion” will be 94 pages of full color, full hardon fun!  I’m working away on it right now and so far, I think it’s coming along very nicely. I’ll definitely keep ya posted.  Have a good one folks!

Hugz + kisses, Patrick XOXO

The theme of my new artbook "ilLUSTrations: the Art of Patrick Fillion" is unabashed lust and sexual desire.

9 Responses to “ilLUSTrations: The Art of Patrick Fillion.”

1. Guido | March 25, 2010 at 12:47 am #

Hi Patrick, Im so excitedly so see this new book. I have all your books. Best regards. Guido from Germany

2. Mert | March 29, 2010 at 2:40 pm #

Wanna see it read it feel it… 😉 another wonderful job and art from you Patrick. Congratulations in advance… 😉

3. GayComicGeek | April 4, 2010 at 3:59 pm #

Bro! This books looks so hot! Congrats on it! I know everyone is gonna love this one!

4. Patrick | April 7, 2010 at 5:09 pm #

Hello Guido…

Thank you so much for the very kind compliments and for taking the time to stop by and write. I am so pleased you enjoy my work, my friend. Have a wonderful day, and again, many thanks!

5. Patrick | April 7, 2010 at 5:16 pm #

Awww — thanks so much Mert. Your enthusiasm and kind words mean a lot to me! 🙂

6. Patrick | April 7, 2010 at 5:18 pm #

Hiya Paul…

You’re such a sweetheart, buddy! 🙂 XOXO Thanks so much for the kind words and enthusiasm. I’m having a really great time drawing some new stuff for this book too — I can’t wait to see it in print!

7. Tom | April 8, 2010 at 3:34 pm #

This sounds like it’ll shape up to be something truely EPIC =) I’ve seen that collage preview over at boytoonsmag; I’m particularly looking forwards to getting Cam & Spot in my hands. Figuratively speaking, unfortunately XD

The picture of that slightly older-looking guy looks like it could be great, as does the full version of Zahn and the tentacles.

Tom x

P.S – I very much approve of the cover. I’m not bored of that picture yet, and I love the flaming underwear. Very apt =)

8. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 6:26 pm #

Hello Tom…

Thanks so much for the kind words, my friend. Means a lot. I’m pretty excited about this book too and I can’t wait to see it in print. And I’m really looking forward to folks seeing the COMPLETE Cam and Spot illustrations. I am very pleased with them! 🙂

Unfortunately, the Zahn tentacled image was pulled at the last minute. It was deemed a bit “too explicit” for the book. 🙁 However, it’s included in my Digital Portfolio, and you can bet that I am going to find a way to print it at some point too. Thanks also for the kind words about Flamer and his underwear! LOL! I’m glad that pic hasn’t outlasted it’s welcome!

9. Pedro Ramirez | April 1, 2011 at 9:41 am #

Waiting for it to cum out on August! That is my birthday month!

GOOD LUCK!