My “Masters of the Universe” Fan Art Gallery!

motu01-590x381

I am a child of the 80s, so it’s no big surprise that I’m a HUGE fan of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.  This mini gallery contains my take of a few of the characters from that Universe.

My rendition of Stratos combines elements from the Classic cartoon with the revamped designs of the character for the 2000 cartoon series.  Stratos has always been my fave MOTU character… something about all that silver! Mmmmm!!

Meanwhile, the images of Prince Adam were created as a birthday gift for my partner, Fraser.  Fraser loves Prince Adam, and I thought it would be fun to include Orko in the illustration for good measure! I actually still owe Fraser a drawing of the new Moss Man from his birthday this year.  I’ll be sure to add him to the Gallery once he’s complete! I have a thing for green Boytoons!  LOL!

Enjoy, my friend,

Stratos, Prince Adam & Orko are © Copyright & TM 2009, Mattel Inc. All rights reserved.  Illustrations created by Patrick Fillion, © 2009, and intended as loving fan art.

16 Responses to “My “Masters of the Universe” Fan Art Gallery!”

1. GayComicGeek | June 20, 2009 at 3:14 pm #

Ok, I’m a huge Masters of the Universe fan and this is fucking awesome! I saw these a while ago over at Boytoons, but seeing them again, I just have to say that I’m totally in love with Prince Adam now!

2. chris | June 21, 2009 at 9:35 pm #

Love these pics!

I always thought Masters of the Universe was a bit camp: Man-At-Arms, Fisto, Beast Man, Ram-man!

So how much bigger does Adam’s ‘sword’ get when he transforms?

Cheers

3. Patrick | June 22, 2009 at 4:31 pm #

Hey Paul…

Thanks so much for the kind words regarding my MOTU pics. I’m so pleased you like them, and the Prince Adam was especially fin to draw. I confess, I don’t normally go for the twinky blond boys, but for Adam, I gladly make an exception! I think he’s hotter as Adam than as He-Man!!! LOL!

4. Patrick | June 22, 2009 at 4:33 pm #

Hiya Chris…

Thanks for stopping by! I’m really glad you like my MOTU gallery and pics! As for Adam, that is a darn good question. I guess the only real way we would ever know is to compare… but that could be fun! LOL! I might have to draw He-Man at some point just to do that! 😉

Hugz + Kisses to ya!

5. helltoy | August 6, 2009 at 4:13 pm #

muy buenos tus dibujos,espero salgan mas ediciones ya que la verdad dejan ,ilusiones perversas en mi mente jjjee gracias..por tus dibujos.

6. Nacho | August 12, 2009 at 12:01 pm #

Well Patrick! you should create a short set of chapters from He-Man wild sex adventures, that tv-show had several hot muscled characters that would result into “SMASHING” scenes.
    As always! you are a great artist!
    congratulations!

7. Patrick | August 16, 2009 at 1:11 pm #

Hiya Nacho…

Thanks so much for the compliment. It’s greatly appreciated. You know, if you’re interested in really HOT He-Man slash art, you really should check out my buddy Iceman Blue’s website. He’s doen some of the hottest, raunchiest He-Man fan art out there! http://www.icemanblue.com/

Enjoy!

8. Patrick | August 16, 2009 at 1:32 pm #

Hola Helltoy,
    Muchas gracias por las amables elogios! Realmente agradezco!

Besos y abrazos,

9. Jon | November 17, 2009 at 1:54 am #

Oh man these are awesome! You should do more. Good to know you’re a MOTU fan too. 🙂

10. Patrick | December 17, 2009 at 7:19 pm #

Hiya Jon…

Thanks so much for the compliment! Always appreciated! You never know, I am a HUGE MOTU fan so I may well get the ahnkering to draw more fan art in the near future. I’ll certainly post it here if I do!

11. Hudson | January 3, 2011 at 10:55 pm #

Those are awesome!!! Please do some of He-Man in his tall muscley all man form 😀

12. Backlinks | November 26, 2011 at 12:27 am #

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

13. Paul | September 14, 2012 at 11:09 am #

I can’t believe you did one of my all time fave cartoons (up there with Voltron & Thundercats)! The fact that you added Orko in the pic is excellent detail!! Thanks a million

14. Christopher Kyle McLain | August 18, 2013 at 12:40 am #

Wow, these are really good and sexy!

15. Patrick | October 21, 2013 at 12:08 pm #

Thanks a bunch, Christopher. I’m thrilled you enjoyed my take on these awesome characters!! 😀
    Cheers,