My “Boys of Capcom” Fan Art Gallery!

capcom1-590x381

Hey Gang…

If you’re like me and you’re a video game fan, you’ve probably played some CAPCOM games in your time.  I’m a massive fan of the Street Fighter and Darkstalers lines.  Recently I’ve had occasion to create some fan art of some of Capcom’s sexiest male characters.

Check out my renditions of Demitri Maximoff, Rikuo, Jin Saotome,and Remy!  They were loads of fun to create.  The pic of Rikuo was a gift for my good buddy, Dinosaurprince, and the pic of Jin was a gift for another friend of mine, Blodiax, the fella who animated a few of my illustrations for the Class Comics website.

Big thanks to my pal Hernán who colored these with me. You ROCK buddy!

Hope you guys like ’em!  I may be tempted to try my hand at more Capcom studs in the near future.  Stay tooned!

Hugz + kisses, Patrick XOXO

Rikuo, Demitiri Maximoff, Jin Saotome, Remy and Twelve © & TM 2009, Capcom.  All Rights Reserved.All illustrations by Patrick Fillion, © 2009. Intended as loving fan art.

15 Responses to “My “Boys of Capcom” Fan Art Gallery!”

1. tamron | June 23, 2009 at 4:32 pm #

Ilove the character Jin, long ago I went to Korea, and I met My pen-pal there whom I had been writing to since I was 9 yrs old. He was a beautiful Man,named Kim sung soo.Jin reminds Me of that Friend. I love all Your Characters,It’s just that My dad was a preacher and I feel so guilty kooking at the diemos and diablo and everything. My bad!! You know You are the greatest who ever was. so LOL

2. JC | June 24, 2009 at 3:56 pm #

Again, where the hells have I been? I never knew you did my pretty fishman! Lately, it seems there is a LOT of Rikuo/Aulbath gay erotic fanart floating around the internet. Am I missing something… did he get his own game?? LOL, I wish!

Awesome piece– super color, clean, crisp ink– smokin hot body & pose!

3. Patrick | June 27, 2009 at 2:08 pm #

Hey JC…

HA! HA! HA! Glad you like my take on Rikuo. Boy I had fin on that one! :oD I think the reason so much fan art of the character is popping up is because of Dinosaurprince on the Y!Gallery. He’s been commissioning a whole lot of it because the character is one of his all-time faves. I drew this pic for him in his honor.

But, man — I WISH Rikuo would get his own game. He is such a sexy character and loads of fun to play with.

BIG Hugz + kisses to ya, buddy!

4. Patrick | June 27, 2009 at 2:18 pm #

Thanks again for the kind words, Tamron! Have a good one!
    Patrick :o)

5. Devin Allen | June 28, 2009 at 10:01 pm #

Oh hello Mr. Fillion, I always wanted to comment on your awesome site. Anyways I hope U add to this hot list of Capcom boys maybe Urien and Motochika http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/15428/692542-char_02_super.jpg (These aren’t request though, just suggestions lol”. Okay enough talky from me, take care Mr. Fillion and keep up with the awesome drawings

6. Patrick | July 9, 2009 at 12:03 am #

Hello Devin…
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write and for saying all those really nice words about my work. I greatly appreciate it and I am thrilled you enjoyed my take on some of Capcom’s hunks! And I’ll keep your suggestions in mind, becasue you never know when I;’ll get the hankering to draw more Capcom characters! :o)

Thanks again for the kind words!

7. leon | July 28, 2009 at 8:30 am #

Hi Patrick!
    it would be great to see your version of Capcoms CHRIS REDFEILD! from Resident Evil 5! i think and i bet alot of people would agree that you’ll do him justice 🙂

8. Patrick | August 16, 2009 at 1:46 pm #

Hiya Leon…

Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words! Much appreciated. Ironically, I am currently in the middle of playing RE5 and I’m loving EVER MINUTE OF IT!!! LOL! Yup! Chris Redfield is INCREDIBLY HAWT! I like the idea of drawing him… I may well have to do that at some point. 🙂 In any case, I really appreciate your faith in my ability! Thanks again!

BIG BIG Hugz to ya!
    Patrick :o)

9. Kevin | September 13, 2009 at 10:01 am #

Patrick,

I’ve always been a big fan your stuff, amazingly hot work, and I have been a huge fan of capcom, especially the Darkstalkers series, since I was about 8 years old. These images are amazing. I can’t wait until you get an image of Donovan and J. Talbain, they along with Dimitri were always my favorite males of the series. And although this has been the boys of capcom, I would love to see what you would do with the image of Dimitri and Morgan together. She was my absolute favorite.

10. leon | September 16, 2009 at 12:40 am #

Yay!!

I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for it 😉

once again… your Awsome!!
    -leon

11. Patrick | December 17, 2009 at 6:49 pm #

Hello Kevin…

Thanks so much for the very kind compliments! It’s very sweet of you and I appreciate it a great deal! It’s really great to hear that you enjoyed my “Boys of Capcom” gallery. I don’t get the opportunity to draw fan art often, but when I do I like to draw characters that really turn me on. You never know, you may see more Darkstalkers from me at some point. I think they are all fantastic and very sexy characters.

Thanks again for taking the time to write. 🙂

12. MORGAN | April 29, 2010 at 8:07 am #

You and your creativity are amazing and beautiful.
    xoxo
    M.

13. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 6:53 pm #

Awwww — thank you so much Morgan! I greatly appreciate your kind words! 🙂

Hugz + kisses!

14. Paul | December 17, 2010 at 5:52 pm #

Your work is just so beautiful, whether it be your characters or fan characters, they just look so beautiful from the anatomy down to the background and coloring. You’ve become such an inspiration to me as I too am studying to become an artist. I have to admit though, I don’t think I’ll ever get close to a level such as yours though.
    Still, I enjoy seeing your work so much, please please keep up the nice work. = )

-Paul

15. NIckrom | November 11, 2012 at 11:13 pm #

WOW!!! that is amazing,,,,,, the jin one is my favorite! I am so happy you did decide to draw that character I have always think he is the sexiest charcater from capcom games (also hayato) hehehe

please make more capcom characters.