My Star Wars Fan Art Gallery!

sw-590x381

I have always been a huge fan of the Star Wars films, both classic and prequels alike, and now the fantastic Clone Wars cartoon.  As a young kid, Princess Leia was one of my favorite heroines and I can’t begin to tell you how many times I have drawn her and her cinnamon bun hairdo.

In recent times I’ve gotten pretty busy with my personal work for Class Comics, but on occasion, I still love to draw the characters of the Star Wars Universe just for fun.  From Princess Leia, to Greedo, to my favorite Jedi beauty, Shaak Ti, these characters never cease to inspire me.  In fact I couldn’t resist drawing Jedi hottie Kit Fisto in his full glory.  I am a sucker for sexy green guys!

This gallery contains some of my Star Wars fan art and whether naughty or nice, it is done with love and adoration.  I hope you will enjoy the images.

All Star Wars characters © & TM 2009 Lucasfilm Ltd.  All rights reserved.

All illustrations © 2009, Patrick Fillion.

6 Responses to “My Star Wars Fan Art Gallery!”

1. Campbell | March 26, 2010 at 9:59 pm #

Hey Patrick, love the artwork. as a fan of starwars myself, I’ve always wondered what a hunky alien would look like. and by F*KIN JEEZ Kit fisto is dayum finee!

guest apperance, Kit fisto on Locus, ooh I can see it now. YUM!

2. Patrick | April 7, 2010 at 5:12 pm #

Hi Campbell…

COOL! I am so glad you enjoyed my take on Kit Fisto. He is such a yummy character, and drawing him buck naked was big time fun! And it would be really cool to see Kit and Locus together. You never know… if time ever permits, I may have to try my hand at drawing that! LOL!

All the best to ya!

3. Angie | July 7, 2010 at 2:35 am #

Hi there! This is exactly theh kind of fan art I had been looking for and I have to say, your rendition of a toned, NAKED Kit Fisto was a heavenly sight! He is GORGEOUS!!! I love that lightsaber of his..

4. john | August 19, 2010 at 2:10 pm #

LOL! at the kit fisto drawing!

5. polend | September 6, 2012 at 8:26 pm #

hey patrick i love kit fisto i thank he turns me on and that pic of him is probably going to be priceless love yaa by

6. Pepe | May 31, 2015 at 2:55 pm #

Wonderful gallery! I would like to see your version of classic Obi Wan Kenobi/Sir Alec Guiness (fully dressed with the Jedi uniform)!