Naked Justice: Beginnings #2

njb2-590x381

Great news!  The script for Naked Justice: Beginnings #2 is now done, and artist Jacob Mott is hard at work on the art for the book.

Never let it be said that I don’t listen to my fans.  Seems everyone loved issue #1, but wanted to see even more man on man sex.  Well, hold on to your socks, because issue #2 is literally DRIPPING with hot man jizz!  It is scene after scene, and page after page of some of the most explicit sex scenes I’ve ever written.

Here’s what you can look forward to in Naked Justice: Beginnings #2.  Felix is now more comfortable with his powers, (thanks to Trip’s telepathic powers and teachings) so you know that our hero is making up for lost time screwing everything with a cock he can get his hands on.

We learn more about the Unrivalled Alliance members and meet an arch nemesis for NJ that will totally rock his world.  Plus, we find out what happened to Kyle after his little romp with Felix in the back alley back in issue #1.

You won’t want to miss this one, I guarantee it!!!  I’ll keep you all posted and hopefully have some great art from the book to share with you soon.

10 Responses to “Naked Justice: Beginnings #2”

1. Hppynut | November 23, 2009 at 6:42 pm #

Amazing!! this is my favorite gay comic!!! no kidding! i love it!! and by the way i gotta say, you are cute, patrick! =P

2. Patrick | December 17, 2009 at 7:21 pm #

Hello Hppynut…

Okay, I am totally blushing now! HA! HA! HA! Seriously, thank you so much for the very kind compliments… about Naked Justice: Beginnings and about yours truly! :)

3. Kenny | April 6, 2010 at 4:04 pm #

Awwwwwwwwwwww i wish there was a definite date of wen it “wood” be finished.O well i just gotta keep checkin bac

Note:Yea i did make a pun from NJ Beginnings 1 :D

4. Patrick | April 7, 2010 at 5:20 pm #

Hi there Kenny…

Thanks for the kind words! You’ll be very happy to know that Jacob is working very hard on Naked Justice: Beginnings #2 and I expect it’ll be out in the next few months! I will of course keep you all posted and let you know the minute I have a release date! Nice pun by the way! ;) LOL!

5. Kenny | April 17, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

Oh and btw do you know if it will be available in color?And will it be available digitally.It would be a real “tripp” if it wasnt -.-

6. Patrick | June 8, 2010 at 6:50 pm #

Hi again Kenny…

Yeah, Naked Justice: Beginnings #2 will indeed be in color, and will be available as a Digital Download in the Summer of 2011, a year after it’s print release. :)

7. FJ | October 29, 2011 at 9:44 pm #

hot, u r good ;)

8. mr peeps | July 5, 2012 at 4:21 am #

patrick ur totally epic and u come up with stuff enough to make me blush i very excited about the next comic and thank u so much for all ur updates ;)

9. Patrick | July 21, 2012 at 1:30 pm #

Thanks so much, Mr. Peeps. Your sweet words are really appreciated! Glad you enjoy my work! :D

10. Kandy Souza | August 14, 2012 at 10:32 am #