The Request Line Wallpaper Series!

request-line-wp-590x381

Hello my friends…

Hope you’re all doing well.  Today I am serving up what I like to call “Request Line Wallpaper”!  HA! HA! HA!

These six designs have been requested by some of you good people, and I must say, they were a pleasure to put together.  I am always happy to answer requests, provided of course that I can and that they are within reason!  LOL! 😉

So here’s to all of you who asked for WP featuring the lusty Captain Jung in the buff… some of my female characters like Felicia, Darque and Numa… My recent Guardians of the Cube Class Comics newsletter exclusive design (which technically is no longer exclusive to the CC newsletter! LOL!)… and my classic Camili-Cat on the Beach illustration (which I treated to a little face-lift!).

Enjoy my friends, and stay tooned, ’cause I have more goodies coming up.

Hugz + Kisses, Patrick XOXO

Beautiful Felicia - 1280x1024

Beautiful Felicia - 1280x1024

The Guardians of the Cube - 1680x1050

The Guardians of the Cube - 1680x1050

The Guardians of the Cube - 1280x1024

The Guardians of the Cube - 1280x1024

16 Responses to “The Request Line Wallpaper Series!”

1. Noxis | August 1, 2009 at 11:04 pm #

Patrick I don’t know what to say!!!!
    You rock!!!
    You are super!!!!!!!! The master of drawing!!!! Or even better, the god of drawing… Your art is amazing and beautiful!!! Thank you for taking into consideration my request… Darque and Numa are SUPER!!!! I loved the Guardians of the Cube as well!!!
    Keep up your miraculous work!!!!

2. vicky215 | August 2, 2009 at 9:49 am #

I love captain jung wallpaper awesome as always.

3. Matthew | August 5, 2009 at 4:28 am #

Excellent stuff. Lot’s of love for the ladies! 🙂 I really like the style of Jeannes. That’s a great shot of her. Felicia looks great in front of that player select screen. Will all the recent video game stuff, it makes me long for a Class fighting game!

4. Patrick | August 16, 2009 at 1:36 pm #

Hey Matthew…

Thanks so much, my friend. I’m so glad you enjoyed my ladies on the wallpaper.And trust me — I would LOOOOOVE a Class Comics video game too! Sigh — maybe someday! LOL!

5. Patrick | August 16, 2009 at 1:38 pm #

Thanks so much Vicky. I’m so pleased you enjoyed him!

6. Patrick | August 16, 2009 at 1:42 pm #

HA! HA! HA! Hiya Noxis…

You’re totally welcome, buddy! I’m really glad you enjoyed the wallpaper designs. I meant it — I really appreciated your request and was very happy to oblige!

Have a good one, buddy!
    BIG BIG Hugz to ya!
    Patrick :o)

7. Miah | September 20, 2009 at 1:42 pm #

*chants* More wallpapers! More wallpapers!! =P

8. John Seavey | October 11, 2009 at 4:32 pm #

Would appreciate if you posted more panels of Naked Justice and the Schoolgirl in particular. What I have seen of them togther is totally HOT! Thanks.

9. Nic | December 12, 2009 at 9:03 am #

Thank you so much! Keep it up! More please. =)

10. Patrick | December 17, 2009 at 6:55 pm #

Hello Miah…

HA! HA! HA! I’m so pleased you like the wallpapers I put together for all you good people. You’ll be glad to know, more are indeed coming up in the new year! Stay tooned, and thanks again for the kind words!

11. Patrick | December 17, 2009 at 7:07 pm #

Hello John Seavey…

Thanks so much for stopping by! I’m glad to read that you enjoyed my NJ/School Girl panels. Unfortunately I don’t have too many of them. What I have drawn of them together comes from the pages of Guardians of the Cube #5. Their romp doesn’t go on long, but it is pretty hot! LOL! 🙂

12. Patrick | December 17, 2009 at 7:27 pm #

Hello Nic…

You’re totally welcome. And don’t worry, I have more Wallpaper designs planned for you guys in the new year! Stay tooned! 🙂

13. Corie | September 15, 2013 at 7:58 pm #

Jung is nice and all, but I wish you’d do more with Disco! Something about him just melts my butter….

14. Patrick | October 21, 2013 at 12:08 pm #

Thanks Corie! So glad you like the wallpapers and Disco in particular. I think he’s pretty hot too, so I’ll have to see about featuring him in something again very soon!

Cheers,
    Patrick XOXOX

15. A | October 27, 2013 at 3:10 pm #

Please do Trent Geoff and Duncan from total drama island

16. Tarurb | June 11, 2017 at 2:07 pm #

Make Jeanne order Felicia to grab her Pussy! It’s SHOWTIME!!!!!