Working On… Zahn #2

zahn2-590x381

It’s no secret that I loved working on Zahn #1, and that the book is one of my best-received comics to date.  I am very grateful for that.

So naturally, I’ve started collecting my ideas for Zahn #2.  I know what my ultimate endgame is, but getting there is something I want to do very carefully, and craft as best I can.  In issue #2, we will get more info on who Zahn really is, and as he learns more about his past, he’ll also start to understand his future a little better.

So far, the issue opens up with Zahn and his new pal, Cauldron (whom we met in Striptease #1).  Both men are on a quest and the idea is that they are trying to assemble an army of Varda’s best warriors to defeat the evil forces that threaten their homeland.

I don’t want to give away too much at this point, but I have this wicked scene planned for the opening of issue #2 that’s gonna feature a lot of action, magic, and a TON of dripping man on man sex!  Zahn’ll make some new friends and new enemies and I can’t wait to start drawing this issue.  I’ll be sure to keep you posted on my progress and share some sneak peeks with you guys soon.

9 Responses to “Working On… Zahn #2”

1. Michael Davy | June 21, 2009 at 4:17 pm #

OMG, Zahn is one of my faves, I will be counting the days till Zahn 2 is out!

2. Patrick | June 22, 2009 at 4:35 pm #

Hey Michael…

Thanks so much for the great comment, buddy! I’m glad you’re really excited about Zahn’s second issue. I took great care to balance a whole bunch of hot sex scenes with some great story development in this issue. I’ll be dropping more hints as to what is really going on in Varda in this book.

I’ll keep you posted on my progress.

3. Randy | July 15, 2009 at 12:05 pm #

Patrick–Zahn is unquestionably one of your sexiest creations. His exploits with “lover” Jonah were so hot! Looking forward to #2. Zahn rocks!!

4. Patrick | July 22, 2009 at 8:40 pm #

Thanks so much Randy. Zahn #2 is coming along nicely,and I think it will give the fans of the Zahn/Jonah pairing something to lick their lips about! HA! HA! HA!
    All the best,

5. Eric | September 15, 2009 at 5:12 pm #

Never much into comics, but then I met Zahn. Never has a fantasy man drawn my attention before. The eyes, the perfect body, the gleaming smile with just a touch of innocence behind it, and that spectacular mane of salt and pepper hair… I can’t stop thinking about him… The way #1 ended was brilliant – a touch of the real world which makes me ponder if maybe Zahn really DOES exist – somewhere out there – just waiting to be found…

6. Patrick | December 17, 2009 at 6:52 pm #

Hello Eric…

Thank you so much for the great comment and the very kind compliments! I really appreciate it. I love that you have taken such a liking to Zahn. I really wanted him to stand out as a character, and to tell you the truth, the salt and pepper hair drives me crazy too! LOL! ;) I think you will enjoy book #2. I’m nearly half way done, and I think it will deliver even more fantasy/real world mysteries.

Thanks again for stopping by!

7. Kenny | April 7, 2010 at 4:11 pm #

Zahn is one of my most favs next to NJ.Id luuuuvvvvvvv to see more Jonah/Zahn sex HOT HOT HOT.Hell maybe even Jonah ON Zahn.A guy can dream cant he >_>

8. Patrick | April 7, 2010 at 5:24 pm #

Hello Kenny!

Thanks so much for the great comment. Glad you enjoy Zahn so much… and I actually think you will be a VERY HAPPY MAN when you see what Jonah and Zahn are up to in issue #2! Heh! Heh! Heh! :D You know — maybe dreams do come true! LOL!

9. Erich Behrendt | August 20, 2012 at 11:29 pm #

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was once a entertainment account it. Glance advanced to far brought agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?